Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's New in My Blog

I've been making some adjustments to my Blog over the past few days and thought I'd tell you what's new.

The most noticeable new thing is the photo of my painted roses at the top of the page.  I was teaching One-Stroke painting classes at Killington resort last summer and one of the students asked me to do my painting demonstration on her tote bag.  So I painted One-Stroke roses on her lavender-colored, satin tote bag.  I'm glad I photographed it before she took it away because it fits so nicely on the Blog. 

I've also added links that will take you to my Website and my two Photo Galleries.  The Photo Galleries need to be rearranged.  I hope to get to them soon...  :)

Finally, there is a link to my currently empty Etsy Store.  As soon as I am able to take some good photos and figure out how to calculate shipping prices, I'll be opening the Esty Store.  Of course I'll make an announcement on this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment